Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Combs Family

I have gotten behind on my blog!!  Must try to make up for lost time!!

The week before Thanksgiving, my family and I took a trip down to Atlanta, GA to stay with my husband's family and spend time together for the holiday.  During our time together I had the privilege of capturing a family portrait as well as some photos of "the kids".  The weather was gorgeous, the fall colors couldn't have been more vibrant (and though I've been told it is no longer hip to refer to the city as "Hot-lanta", it was really quite warm for November!).  We couldn't have asked for a better opportunity for portraits.  The only struggle was trying to decide where, out of all the unique and beautiful locations in the area, to do our shoot!   We went downtown, we went to an historic landmark, but some of the best shots were just hanging out around the backyard.





No comments:

Post a Comment