Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kathy Ann and Gage


I have a photo somewhere, probably in one of my grade school scrapbooks, of me and Kathy Ann (as well as half a dozen other girls) blowing bubbles in my parent's driveway at my tenth birthday party. 
Fast forward about 18 years and I'm driving down winding country roads to photograph Kathy Ann and her grade school aged son at their house!  It had been such a long time since I'd seen her, it was really cool to have our paths cross again!
Her house was way out in the country, so she had lot's of outdoor space to play with.  One thing I didn't notice till I was leaving was the really cool bridge on her road- I actually crossed it to get to her place, but didn't pay much attention to it since I didn't know where I was going and I was busy trying to find the house!  Anyway, Kathy Ann, if you ever need me to come take your photo again, we are totally going to that bridge!
So here are some of my favorites from our shoot (and I just had to share a photo of the super enthusiastic 8-month-old giant puppy... she really wanted her picture taken, too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment