Thursday, November 11, 2010

Little Anna Turns One

I have had the pleasure to photograph little Anna as a newborn, when she was 8 months old, and again today for her one-year photos.  She is such a little sweetie!  She has this way of laughing- it's sort of a snicker, really- that totally cracks me up!  We went to Mt Airy Forest and typically I like to shoot around the Arboretum area of the park.  For some reason, though, the road was blocked off and we couldn't go back there!  After a moment of "Okay, now what?" I remembered the really cool building at the beginning of the Frisbee golf course, and we headed that way.  And the change of routine really paid off- it turned out to be a really great place to shoot and I definitely plan to go back there for future sessions! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment