Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby James

I don't care what anyone says, a nine pound baby is still a tiny little thing!  Tiny and squishy and WAY easier to haul around than a toddler!
Anyway...
I'm so glad to have gotten to photograph 10 day old James!  What an adorable little bundle (you can check out his mom's maternity shoot here.  And, in case you were wondering, when I do maternity photographs, you get a newborn session at a discounted rate.  Just a little FYI). 
I had planned on him probably passing out cold (as only a newborn can) and being able to position him how I pleased for our shoot.  But this little guy was astoundingly alert the majority of our time together!  He was calm and pleasant and just seemed to be taking it all in. 
It was difficult deciding which photos to share because this little one is so stinking adorable!  I have to admit, the main reason I shared the second one (the one with the blue blanket) is because it cracks me up every time I look at it.  I'm pretty sure it's one of my favorites!
Enjoy :)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment