Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today with the Weatherly Family

It was my privilege to be able to photograph the lovely Weatherly family, to try to freeze time before Jon and Tammie officially become empty-nesters.
We started out with just strolling along the trails of Farbach Werner Nature Preserve, enjoying the weather and each others' company.  Then we lingered in the flower garden and near the barn. Here are a few of my favorites from this afternoon (I had a very hard time trying to narrow it down to just a handful of faves- we got some really great shots, in my opinion!  But, with such a stunning family, I don't think it's possible to take a really bad photo!)








2 comments:

  1. My contribution to "stunning" is, "I will emotionally stun you with a verbal barrage." That doesn't show up in photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this isn't ALL the photos. The verbal barrage is certainly evident in some of them... or, you are clearly running your mouth, anyway. Probably only slightly less stunning than actually hearing the words. ;)

    ReplyDelete