Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nicolette's Senior Photos, Part Two

Thankfully the weather cooperated on Sunday to be able to finish Nicolette's senior portrait shoot, after our previous attempt was cut short due to rain.  She brought along a few friends to chat with and put her at ease in front of the camera, and her mom who helped to orchestrate clothing changes in the middle of the park.  We all had a pleasant time together.  One of her friends is a photography enthusiast who snapped her own pictures and documented the occasion (and I'm sure she got a few unflattering images of me at work!).
I don't really remember having my senior pictures taken.  All that I have to remind me are the photos themselves, just your basic studio photos.  They are good pictures, and I like them, but I don't remember the experience really at all.
I guess the point I am trying to make is, I hope that I helped to create a more memorable photography experience for Nicolette.   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment