Monday, July 19, 2010

July 12, Albers Family Reunion

I had the pleasure of doing family portraits for the Albers family during their annual family reunion- what a fun group of people!  We found some shade from the hot sunny day (and a halfway decent backdrop for the photos) under a tree at Colerain Park.


With a large group of people, so much needs to be orchestrated.  It can be difficult to find small, candid moments.  I did manage to catch this- probably one of my favorite shots, after the happy couple posed with her sitting in the tree.  She had a hard time getting down on her own:



For these portraits, I had to do a little more posing of people than I typically tend to do.  But young children will do as they please:


The tree was a big hit with the older kids (and kids at heart) because it was begging to be climbed.





All in all, it was a good time with a great group of people!  Thanks, Roni, for the opportunity.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment